At Polgannel Solutions/Brand88, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains what information we store about you.
We store the bare minimum of your personal information that we need in order to produce your garments. We will never pass your details on to any other individuals or companies for their own use and we are committed to using your information only to bring you information about related products made by us.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or our practices, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01637 877837.
- We have always had data protection by design throughout our production processes and we will continue with this policy.
- All personal information associated with producing your products are stored in encrypted and password-protected folders on our in-house computer systems. We do not use a server or ‘cloud’ outside of our premises not under our control.
- All in-house computers have up-to-date anti-malware and anti-virus software, as well as firewalls in place.
- We use 1&1 Webmail for our email communication, whose web services have a valid SSL Security Certificate. All email accounts used by us are protected by two-factor authentication and are never used outside of company premises.
- All persons handling your data are trained in the GDPR legislation and are committed to confidentiality.
What Information Do We Store About You and for How Long?
- By using our services you agree that we may store some of your personal information (limited wholly to your Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, Billing Address and, where applicable, other personal information used in your artwork. This information will be stored for a period no longer than 12 months. Our legal basis for this data processing is our contract to produce your products.
- We do not store any data that is not required in producing your products.
- Even if you give your consent for us to store your personal data beyond our contract, we will still delete that data after 3 years should you not place another order with us.
- This also excludes your Billing Name and Billing Address which, after you have completed an order with us, must be stored by law for a minimum of 6 years (as per Section 2.4 of HMRC’s VAT Notice 700/21: Keeping VAT Records) as an invoice receipt.
How Will We Use Your Information?
- The ways we will use your information within the contract are limited wholly to:
- Processing orders you have submitted to us.
- The ways we will use your personal information beyond the contract period, with your consent, are limited wholly to:
- Emailing you about making another order with us.
- Emailing you about other services we provide.
- Emailing you to ask for a review of our services.
- Keeping a VAT Invoice of completed transactions as a record for HMRC, in accordance with the law.
Who Will Your Information Be Shared With and How?
- MailChimp is the only Overseas Company your information may be shared with. Data transfers to MailChimp are made via secure data import to their internet client and are certified as secure by the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework. Data transfers will only be made from company premises.
- You may revoke our right to share this information at any time and it will be removed immediately.
- After our 3 year retention period, this information will no longer be shared.
- The data will be shared exclusively by secure data import to QuickBooks internet client and only transferred from company premises.
- This data must be stored by law for a minimum of 6 years (as per Section 2.4 of HMRC’s VAT Notice 700/21: Keeping VAT Records) and as such, you do not have the right to revoke the sharing of this data after you have completed a purchase with us.
- After this 6-year retention period, this data will no longer be shared.
- Your information will not be shared with anyone else.
- Your students' names will not be shared with anyone.
- You have the right to ask us what information we hold on you and to receive a copy of all such information we hold.
- If you make a request to access the data we hold on you, we must respond within 40 days. We will supply all the data we hold on you within a single easily-accessible spreadsheet.
- You have a right to change or erase the data we hold on you, restrict how we share it and the right to complain to the ICO if you think we are not handling your data properly.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time and as such, we must remove your data from our records.
- By using us as your supplier, you confirm that your organisation is fully GDPR compliant.
- You are obligated to seek the permission to transfer to us the data of individuals who are aged 16 or less from that individual’s parent/guardian.
- The employees of Polgannel Solutions/Brand88 have the same rights (as listed above) with regards to personal information about them stored by you.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or our practices, or you wish to report an issue to us, send an email to email@example.com or call 01637 877837.